About 45 minutes ago I accidently dropped a container of chocolate chip cookies on the floor?

My 7 month old kitten grab a piece without any chocolate chips on it and started chewing on it! I grab her and put her in a towel and cleaned her mouth out and tried to induce vomiting, so she wouldnt draw from sick! I then call the vets and they said that I go beon the call of duty and that I should keep watch on her for a few hours to see if she starts drinking and eating, her behavior change or she starts to vomit.
The vet said that she should be ok because the piece of cookie that she took had no chocolate on it and she would hold to injest alot of chocolate before it would wound her seriously. Im still worried about the effects of the disaster. Im usually very diligent around my kittens and I truly dont want to lose her. I lost my 20 year old cat the year before she come to live with me.
I would transport any or as much advise to glibness my concerns.
Answers: Depending on the dose ingested, chocolate (bakers, semi sweet, milk and dark) can be poisonous to many animals. In broad, the less sweet the chocolate, the more toxic it could be. In reality, unsweetened baking chocolate contains almost seven times more theobromine as milk chocolate. Vomiting, diarrhea, seizures, hyperactivity and increased thirst, urination and heart rate can be see with the ingestion of as little as 1/4 ounce of baking chocolate by a 10-pound dog. But you did state that he/she didn't put away any of the chocolate. Just watch his/her critical signs [i.e. temperature, pinkness of gums, moisture contained by mouth, ect.] and if anything abnormal occur, i suggest tht you contact your vet. If you do have to bring him/her within, you may want to bring tha package of cookies so that they can see exactlly what they are dealing near. Hope everything goes powerfully!

-Aqua
CALM DOWN A SMALL PIECE OF COOKIE WILL NOT HURT THE KITTEN IT TAKES LIKE A WHOLE COOKIE CALM DOWN YOU RE GONNA SCARE THE KITTEN


Related Questions and Answers ...