I know that dogs age 7 years for every 1 year that they live is that true for cats?
Answers: You can't use that simple 7X formula for cats. A one yr old a cat is in the order of 16 in human years and at two they are 21, at three they are 25.
At eight they are around 46, ten, 54, 15, 74 and twenty, 94.
I've hear it's more like 5 years for cats. Dogs live on average between 12-14 years, while cats live between 15-20.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- When my cat purrs, is he expressing his love for me ?Or is he a short time ago expressing how glowing he is ?Or both?
- How Big should a litter jar be for a kitten?
- Can someone relay me the breed of my cat ?
- I Found A Very Young Stray Kitten What Do I Do?
- Tricks for removing pet fur?
- Thinking more or less getting a cat!?