A long time ago, a cat swallowed a awfully long sock and it be coming out for a moment bit of the anus. A kid...?

pulled on it. What could have happen to the cat?
Answers: I doubt that a cat swallowed a very long sock...it would of died merely trying to swallow it...and what was coming out of its anus be probably just a worm...that be mistaken by the sock...come on...geeeeeeeze!
The sock may have become entwined within the intestines. When pulled, it could have cinched the intestines, similar to the drawstring on a hooded sweatshirt. If the owner know that the cat ate the sock, they should have taken the cat to the vet. It may hold had to be surgically removed.


Related Questions and Answers ...