Who do i necessitate to phone to seizure a runaway dog?

There is a silver grayish dog who is roaming around my neighborhood. who do i need to call upon?
Answers: Call the non emergency line of you local police department and permit them know what is going on. They will send someone from the Animal Control department out to thieve a look.
Is it a Weimaraner? You could try contacting your local Weim rescue (if you have one). If not, phone call your Humane Society or take him/her to your Humane Society.

Related Questions and Answers ...