5 week ancient american staffy? is he orite living and sleeping outside?
Answers: Depends what he's sleeping in. If he have a kennel and something to keep him heat up (hot water bottle wrapped within a towel is a good idea), after he should be okay. Personally I'd keep him indoors at first, because he'll call for as much company as possible after being taken away from his mother.
are u dumb? why own a dog if it lives outside!
and 5 weeks? he must be tiny!
give that dog to general public who will treat it right!
Just be sure he has a heat up , dry, sheltered house & plenty food & clean river near him at adjectives times.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- HELP!! my dog in recent times ate chocolate!!?
- Male chihuahua english/mexican/spanish identify plan tough?
- Dog Cancer?
- My dog wants to look in the vet... Need vet/vet tech proposal. And holistic or conventional?
- Dog keep licking herself down here, it's swollen and theres blood?
- I'm looking for the impeccable christen for a tiny little dog, a womanly puggle. Any suggestions?