My 3 month antediluvian pup is peeing surrounded by his sleep. what can I do?
Answers: A dog peeing while sleeping is not normal, and a vet call on is the best place where you will find answers and solutions.
When my puppy be peeing in her sleep it be because of a UTI, she got it from playing surrounded by the dirt and nasty things at the dog park (which we no longer budge to). The vet gave her meds and she stopped peeing within her sleep 2 days later. A vet trip would probably be your best bet for an answer.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- Are dogs commonly approaching their parents?
- What does it miserable when my dog pees on me?
- What type of can food do you nurture a senior dog?
- Question concerning a womanly chihuahua?
- How long does it customarily whip for a newborn silky terrier puppy to step?
- What contained by the world is a certified breeder?