"Westie" dogs, own a golden brown stripe down nearby back. it become more prominent within cold weather.Why?
Answers: I have a 10 month manly Westie puppie and yes he has simply developed a wheat coloured stripe down his spine which is hard and rounded, he didnt have it up to that time , so I dont know if it is related to the weather. His coat until now be soft pure white and fluffy. I luv himanyway
It's just doggy craze i guess
Related Questions and Answers ...
- Has anyone sued over a dog bite? How do I start a luggage?
- My dog's penis is swollen close to a ballon and get stuck outside of the sheath?
- My dog have a moment ago have spinal surgery for a "chondro-dystropic" condition. She is a long-bodied, short-legged
- For my hot puppy what are the best and most vital tricks to revise?
- How do I dance in the region of getting a stud for my feminine lab?
- Are Wolf Genes Superior to Dog genes?