One of my tropical fish (blue gourami)seems to be rotting a channel on his body and fins.assistance!!?
Answers: Your fish has fin and tail rot. Start by doing a 50% hose change. Then you entail a product called tetracycline. You can bring back it anywhere that sells fish stuff. Follow the directions. This med will turn your wet an amber color then red and you will get hold of some foam this is normal. Follow the directions and after follow up with weekly 25% river changes to profess a healthy system.
Our fish hold had that formerly.I think its a disease call fin rot(maybe google it). You need to seize some medicine to put within the water soon as. You can bring it from wherever you get your fish. In the past some of our fish hold made it, but some haven't.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- Has anyone ever hear of a Budha Cod Free?
- Are piranhas lawful contained by any of the states?
- How much should I provide my fish cistern for on EBay?
- Natural Outdoor Pond filtration??
- A put somebody through the mill for anyone who have/had electric pallid cichlids?
- How long does it help yourself to a couple of convict cichlids to mate and enjoy childlike?( black convicts, 2-3 inches)?