Any one of you to keep hold of a cricket as a pet?
Answers: I used to breed them for my lizards. THey are very comfortable to keep. I feed mine a variety of fresh veggies and cooked bones and meat departed overs. Good diets for them meant obedient diets for my lizards. No, they most certainly do not, or should not to some extent, eat cardboard.
They are extremely ear-splitting, especially during the night. I like the non-stop chirping, but if it bothers you, you'd probably end up throwing it out a windowpane. LOL
well no but i nurture crikets to my frog...so does that count..LOL!
Related Questions and Answers ...
- If you are a nurse working surrounded by an ER surrounded by FL, can you afford a small house and a barn w/ horses?
- What is the average litter for a pig.how abundant teeth have apig what is the latin pet name for a pig.?
- Animal trialling?
- I am getting a pet. But i don't know what to find! Can someone describe me what i should acquire and why! appreciation!?
- Electronic pest repelling devices next to a rabbit?
- Has any one hear of petrent.lattice?