Are two cage connected to eachother ok for 2 gerbils, and possibly a house.?
Answers: Yes, that would be great for them, and possibly even encourage the two to become mate partners. Be thorough though, they breed like rabbits and singular have a 30 hours of daylight gestation period. That ability that a female can supply birth to a litter (usually from 4 to 8 babies) then offer birth to another litter only 30 days after the previous litter.
wat are gerbils?
sorry i want 2 pts. but i dunno the answer.
how big are the tanks?
Related Questions and Answers ...
- Common snapping turtle?
- I freshly get a pet iguana today, and i want to know if anybody have warning on how to better carefulness for her?
- I Have a Ball Python Breeding sound out..?
- Bearded dragon not here mitt is it broken?
- I have a dream of 2 big snakes outside within my patio and I be trying to collect animals from them?
- Red ear slider nightly temp?