Are hot rocks flawless to use for snakes?
Answers: Generally speaking they're not a good opinion, since the snake will want to stay away but eventually will get so cold it will move about on the rock and burn itself. A small heater is much better.
I've other heard that they aren't virtuous because they overheat and can cause burns. You can use a bake lamp (I use one for my anoles) or an beneath cage stove instead.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- Thankyou for your give a hand?
- Good pet snake contained by AUSTRALIA?
- Baby beard dragons of late hatch no more afterwards 24 hours ago back?
- Is it unpromising for the snake to hold him after you first receive him?
- I hold a beard dragon and his ** is runny wat do that miserable?
- I be thinking just about getting a xp3 filter for my 20 gallon cistern but??