Can i nurture my hamster white cooked rice?
Answers: Yes, all of my hamsters own lived to about 3 yearsold.
I nurture a mix of seeds, lots of sunflower seed in shells and no hamster pellet. The pellets will hold on to a hamster alive but not healthy. My hamster get a big teaspoon of cooked oatmeal every morning, pieces of fruit, meat, fish, poultry, pasta (plain) rice, veggies cooked and raw and cleaned every sunshine.
I put clumping cat litter in one corner and my boys move about right in the right spot. You can draw from hamster litter boxes too.
A young hamster - in recent times from his mom - gets some milk to drink within a seperate bottle. Just a little as they don't drink much. Change after 12 hours. Lettuce, celery, cuke, carrot, green beans cooked or lightly cooked and cooked mixed veggies like corn, peas etc. Good luck
Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do I attain my Hamster to stop playing pelt and want?
- What are rabbit ear mites call?
- How do i tutor my hamster it's label?
- Where can I capture a leash for my hamster I live within Michigan,Rochester?
- Hamster name ;]?
- (my request for information is expiring I'll ask again)Where do I grasp a CHINCHILLA?