Can i nurture my hamster mozzarella cheese?
Answers: Everyone who says yes to this put somebody through the mill, is WRONG.
Hamsters are lactose intolerent, and cheese has milk within it, all cheese does for them is upset their stomach. There are several other treats you can give your hamster besides cheese. Green Beans, Peas, Cellery, Broccoli, Apples (no seeds), strawberrys, various others also, but cheese is not the best treat. It won't kill it, but its not fit for it, and may cause a diaraheah, or constipation
Also no cirtus fruit, or onions and potatos.
sure it wont hurt hampsters they love cheese.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do you explain to if the gerbil is depressed or sick? She have a ruffed coat, closed eyes. Her sister died.?
- Female or neuter manly guinea pig available surrounded by Northern NJ (2 years)?
- I really want to buy a ferret but i hold some grill in relation to them ( ferret keeper lone )?
- Can Hamster Sisters share a pen?
- Im getting a hamster, whats best, syrian or dwarf??
- All of a sudden my pet hamsters testicles give the impression of being to of disappeared. any thinking what could be wrong?